16 December 2013

Inter School Athletics Competition held at Pathways World School Aravali on 15th Nov, 2013, Advitiya Narang, Grade 10


This trip was a very new experience for me as it was the first time that I was representing my school in Athletics.
However, it proved to a be a fruitful experience for both me and the 32 people who came along. With the school coming 3rd overall out of 12 schools participating in competition, we were overjoyed and frankly, a bit surprised. However, the fact of the matter remained that we did well in the Athletics Meet by winning 2 gold, 4 silver and 9 bronze medals
in the various events and we were exposed to the real competition existing in other school as well as our own. It gave us the opportunity to discover where our weak points were and where we could succeed in future competitions. I for one had discovered where I needed to improve and am looking forward to the next opportunity whereby, I will have trained beforehand more than this time. Overall, it was an exciting experience and I look forward to next time! The following are the details of students participated in athletics competition.