25 January 2013

New Students - 1st week at Pathways !


It has been just a week at Pathways, but I am totally enjoying it.

I wait for school .I even look forward to do my homework. Using technology inspires me, it motivates me to work harder. For eg we use Moodle to get knowledge on various topics. My classmates try to help me as much as possible. Thanks to my class buddy, I am able to catch up with my studies and understand concepts ,which are very important.

I enjoy all the games being played during the PE session.

Even though I have not been spent a lot of time in school, I can say a lot because I have lived each moment. I must add that the evening snack is always very tasty and so is the lunch.

Rhea Verma
Form 7B










My first week at Pathways is not really the first “week”. I have rejoined this semester after a break! I am delighted to be a part of the school again because I enjoy the environment and my old friends company!

Teachers were very warm in their welcome, as it seemed as if I had never left the institution. Nothing changed except my class and some new friends! My friends are the same entertaining and lot more funny. I feel very comfortable with all my teachers and my principal as they are always there to help the students academically. The cafeteria has become brighter with its newly painted walls. The library has been customized to a new level even bigger.

As I joined in 2nd semester I have too much backlog, which I have to complete! Ms. Divya is our new English teacher, and the Science teacher, Ms. Gayitri is my Form tutor. Even though it’s new innings, it appears to be an extension of my earlier days with only a short break! I am thrilled to be part of the same alumni.
 
Rahul Kilam
Form  8


 
 
 
 
 I joined Pathways School Noida a week ago. It was kind of tough at first for me to blend in because not only the people and students around me are new but also the education system. IGCSE  (the International General Certificate of Secondary Education) is new to me as I come from a CBSE curriculum background. I still need some time to get acclimatized to the environment, but I am progressing day by day as everyone around is very welcoming .The students and teachers are very frank. I didn’t think that I would start settling in here so fast but the environment here is very friendly and refreshing and it makes one feel that he has been here for a long period of time. I like this school very much for the way of teaching and how everyone gives each other a way to express themselves .Not only the studies but the outdoor activities are a lot of fun too, keeping in mind our fitness .The food served here is also very good. Every part of the school is very clean and the washrooms are hygienic. Thus far everything seems to be perfect and I hope to do well in this school.

Stanzin Nurboo
Gr 8