2 February 2012

Form - 3 Students’ voice -

How I felt getting back to school after a long winter break?

Priyanshu- I am very unhappy because I could not sleep at 12’o clock.
Aryaman Bhattachharya-I did not want to come to school because I cannot play games for a long time.
Stuti-I was happy to get back to school as i could meet my friends.
Aryamaan Thakore-It felt nice because at home i was bored doing the same things. At school we do different things.
Aditya-It was good as i got rid of my little sister for some time.
Paarth –I was happy to get back to school as the after school activities would begin .

Getting back to the 8’o clock routine-


Priyanshu- I was happy because the activity periods will be 10 minutes longer.
Aryaman-It is really bad as i need to get up early.
Aishani –I felt bad because if we forget to do our home work at night we have no time to complete it in the morning.