26 November 2013

A VISITOR TO FORM 5: BRING A FRIEND


In our Bring a Friend programme Pathways students invite a friend to spend a day at the school. Here is a reflection of a Form 5 student who came as a guest.
On 19th November I had gone to my friend’s school named PATHWAYS. I was very excited to go because it was my first time going to an IB school. My friend was more excited than me. When I entered the school, all the friends of Drishya came and asked “are you Drishya’s Friend?” then from that very moment I had to say “Yes, I am!” Our first period was Yoga. When I went there, we did Suryanamaskar. Then I got to know that Drishya is the sports Captain!
Miss. Vandana,, Drishya’s class teacher had come and said “Work on your models now”. Drishya took me near a model and told me that we have to work on this. I told that I can draw very nicely so drishya gave me to work on the Olympics champion. After working a bit we had our breakfast the breakfast was delicious! Miss. Vandana called the class and we went up to  the classroom. Drishya took me to a room where many laptops were there and she told me to research on the economy of Greece…. 
it was fun doing that! After researching a lot we had our Lunch. Even the lunch was very delicious. After a yummy meal we had Drama. In drama, ma’am told us to make a voice which comes from our stomach or nose. I took the voice from my nose and it came out pretty well. Drishya took out a voice of a Puppy!
It was fun doing that. Then we had our PE lesson in which we dribbled the basket ball and pass it to our next team member. That was also fun. After that was home time I had lots of fun and I wish I could come back to Pathways to stay here forever!!