31 August 2012

Joining Pathways, an experience

I recently joined Pathways and so far it has been a great experience for me. Though I have only been here for a few weeks, I have already settled in. I got to know quite a few people who helped me feel comfortable and helped me get over the stress of shifting schools. I am aiming at making the most of the different styles of learning to which I am being exposed here. In my view, the school has been very successful in creating a holistic learning environment for students of all levels as well as making learning interesting and enjoyable. This reflects the ideals enshrined in the school logo very well: Learn, Work, Play, Think, LIVE. There are a lot of interesting activities going on in the school and though I am already participating in a few of them, I am looking forward to being a part of the others too in the near future.  The best thing about these activities is that they are usually driven by students. This encourages us to shoulder responsibility. Though I like many things about this school, the one thing I probably like the most is the amount of opportunities the school provides you to grow in various fields, such as the upcoming Intra-School MUN, contributing to the blogs, the newsletters or the school magazine, etc. A student can really reach the zenith of his or her potential in a student-friendly school like Pathways. I am sure that the rest of the year shall go as well as the past few weeks.

 
Malak Khan
Grade 8