31 August 2012

Pathways, Noida… Much more than just a ‘School’!

‘Pathways’ is a fun place to be as you can study, learn, work and play here. I try and listen to everything my teachers and friends say in order to have a better understanding. We get to use different equipment like measuring tape, number cards, straws, and lots more for better understanding. We do so many activities to learn about different concepts instead of only reading about them.
We always used to read and write at my previous school but here we focus more on understanding than just writing. I never researched before; just studied from school books. But I enjoy doing research here! I get to read as much as I can. I am learning to write on my own without copying from any book or the whiteboard.  My work is absolutely, 100% my work; planned, drafted, edited and finally published by ME!!!! I knew ‘how’ to write, but now I am learning ‘what’ to write. I feel extremely proud of my published biography, as it’s my first piece of writing.
The PE programme is run by many teachers .  We play team matches with concentration. There are a lot of sport activities like badminton, swimming table tennis, basketball, golf and cricket. So many things under one roof… it’s actually hard to believe, but it’s true!
Pathways is like family of friends because everyone has been kind and helpful towards me and everyone else. Teachers at the school are very friendly as they explain and listen to us patiently. I miss my old friends a lot but I am sure I will make better friends here. I am here to LEARN and LIVE my life to the fullest!
Pink coloured balls
at my new school
to be here is fun for me
hindi, maths, english, uoi are subjects that I study
with new friends to make
a really good school this would be
years to look forward to
sing along with me!!!

Tanvi Amrit
Form 4