18 May 2012

A Diary of Reflections of Form 5 Pre Termers

“I like this school as we don’t get homework like my previous school. Also, I love the Library as there are many books to read and collect information from.”  - Sarthak

“I like the fact that we get special attention from all the teachers here. People are very loving and friends share their things and teach each other. We are not pressurised for finishing the work, we can do it at our pace. We have less stress. It has a lot of group work and as a result you get to learn a lot from each other. I like waking up a little late too!”
- Govindpriya
“I find the way of studying very different here. In my previous school, we were just asked to open a book and simply start memorising it. I also like the sports facilities here. Clay modeling is also something new and fun to do. The research work involved is very interesting and it builds up on our previous knowledge.” - Saideep